· Diploma in Computer Science and Master thesis, Technical University of Sofia, June 1985
· Ph.D., Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, June 1998 (Thesis: Covering Radii of Certain Classes of Linear Codes, Advisor: Prof. Dr. Krassimir Manev)
· D. Sc., Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, October 2015 (Thesis: Optimal codes for error control and optical communications)
of Mathematics and Informatics,
· Coding Theory: Covering Radii of Codes, Optimal Codes, Decoding
· Computer Communications: Error Detection/Correction Performance of Codes
· Compilers (Principles, Techniques, and Tools)* 1992-1997
· Data Bases* 1992-1993
· Complexity of Algorithms* 1993-1995
· Discrete Mathematics* 1997, 2003 – 2007
· Modern Coding Techniques* 2006-2007
· Quantitative approaches to management** 1994-1996
· Linear Algebra and Calculus** 1998-2000, 2006-2007
· Data Communications*** 1998-2001
· Foundations of Coding Theory*** 1998-2005
· Introduction to Algorithms*** 2010-2012
* The lectures are held at the
** The lectures are held at the branch of
*** The lectures are held at the Bourgas Free University, Bourgas.
· CIS – Congress Information System
· GFQ – a software package for computations in finite fields
· A software package for simulation of encoding and decoding procedures of binary BCH codes.
The Union of Bulgarian Mathematicians.
American Mathematical Society.